2 February 2011

Bubble...

I LOVE monday.
My lovely Boss Ashlyn the owner of OLIVE LOVES ALFIE, took me on a buying trip in North London.
I had such a fun and inspiring day, buying for the upcoming seasons and seeing the other side to the shop.
I fell in love with these vintage inspired sandals especially the lovely shade of Turquoise, and was beaming when Ashlyn ordered me a pair (they go up to big sizes as well) i cant wait to wear them with vinatge dresses in the shop in the summer.



Little Duckling has to be one of my favorites children's brands, it still keeps the innocence and simple shapes of children's wear, but mixes it up with a quirky vintage style and colour pallet. Their new Autumn/Winter collection is reminisce of early Norwegian style with lots of my favorite shaped dresses.

Here are some pictures of their spring/ summer collection which we have in the shop now:





No comments: